Incident Command & Triage Kit On Wheels
Triage is the process of sorting people based on their need for immediate medical treatment as compared to their chance of benefiting from such care. Triage is done in emergency rooms, disasters, and wars, when limited medical resources must be allocated to maximize the number of survivors.
All orders are shipped directly from our wholesalers all of which are located in the United States. Orders are processed within 48hrs and shipped either USPS or UPS. You can expect your order within 7 to 10 days. Most orders take about a week to arrive.
A conformation email will be sent to you when the order is placed, and an email with a tracking number will be sent to you when you order ships.
|0 - 1 Lbs||Extra Light Shipping||FREE|
|1 - 5 Lbs||Light Weight Shipping||$5.00|
|5.5 - 10 Lbs||Medium Goods Shipping||$10.00|
|10.5 - 25 Lbs||Heavy Goods Shipping||$15.00|
|25.5 - 100 Lbs||Bulk Weight||$25.00|
|101 - 500 Lbs||Freight||Free|
Due to shipping constrictions on food and knives and medical goods, not all products can be shipped internationally. If you live outside of the USA and are interested in products from PFA Supply. Please email information@pfasupply to see if international shipping is available for you.
- 1 – Wheeled Duffle Bag (30'' x 15'' x 15'')
- 1 – Set of Four Triage Tarps
- 1 – Command Post –Barricade Tape
- 1 – Public Information Area –Barricade Tape
- 1 – Staging Area –Barricade Tape
- 1 – 50 pack Triage Tags
- 4 – Brass Whistle w/ Lanyard
- 4 – Legend Safety Vest
- 4 – Clipboards
- 4 – Golf Pencils
- 1 – Mighty Mega Mite Bull Horn
- 2 – Commander Walkie Talkies
- 1 – FM / Weather / Shortwave Radio w/Light
- 4 – Green 12 hour Light Sticks
- 4 – Adult Ponchos
- 1 – NIMS Guide
- 1 – Incident Command and Triage Book:
- 40 – Pages of Triage forms: (Patient Evaluation, Body Identification, Injury Assessment etc), Triage Instructions, ICS Instruction. Safety Vest Tags. All included in a water resistance folder.