The First Aid Puck - Survival Puck Series
We often take our good health for granted. Yet in a survival situation, even a small injury can grow into a life-threatening one without basic first aid.
Don't let the First Aid Pucks small size fool you: inside this palm-sized container, you'll find much more than bandages. Also included are sterile tools, antiseptics, and antibiotics to tend to your wounds.Whether dealing with a gash to the arm or itching insect bites, the lightweight and portable First Aid Puck is a fantastic kit you can store in your pocket or backpack.Pair the First Aid Puck and the Medicine Puck for an even more well-rounded medical field kit.
Made in the
All orders are shipped directly from our wholesalers all of which are located in the United States. Orders are processed within 48hrs and shipped either USPS or UPS. You can expect your order within 7 to 10 days. Most orders take about a week to arrive.
A conformation email will be sent to you when the order is placed, and an email with a tracking number will be sent to you when you order ships.
|0 - 1 Lbs||Extra Light Shipping||FREE|
|1 - 5 Lbs||Light Weight Shipping||$5.00|
|5.5 - 10 Lbs||Medium Goods Shipping||$10.00|
|10.5 - 25 Lbs||Heavy Goods Shipping||$15.00|
|25.5 - 100 Lbs||Bulk Weight||$25.00|
|101 - 500 Lbs||Freight||Free|
Due to shipping constrictions on food and knives and medical goods, not all products can be shipped internationally. If you live outside of the USA and are interested in products from PFA Supply. Please email information@pfasupply to see if international shipping is available for you.
The First Aid Puck contains:
- Anti-Itch cream (1% hydrocortisone)
- Cotton tip swabs (3 each, sealed in waterproof bag)
- Extra-strength pain reliever
- First aid antibiotic cream
- Vinyl exam gloves (2 each, medium size)
- Metal tweezers (sealed in waterproof bag)
- Moleskin (2" x 3")
- Roll adhesive tape (0.5 inch X 2.5 yards, latex free)
- Safety pins (2 each, 2", sealed in waterproof bag)
- Splinter removal lancet
- Sterile gauze pads (2 each, 2" x 2")
- Surgical blade (size #24)
- Topical anesthetic burn cream
- Triple antibiotic ointment
- Utility knife blade
- Waterproof bandages (4 each, 1" x 3")
- Waterproof butterfly wound closures (4 each)
- Wound wipes (2 each)